Due to the COVID-19 Virus, we have supported learning at home. Here are is a list of websites (and ideas) you can access and use during this time.
- https://www.sumdog.com/ (username: otahuhuint password: OIS school code: otahuhuintermediate3)
- https://www.mangahigh.com/login (username: oisRm1 password: oisRm1 school code: 30638) please replace the classroom number with your child’s class.
- https://www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz/ (username: otahuhu password: moana20) login to use the homework section. Please look at the Kiwi Kids News Daily to do the activities
- https://www.studyladder.co.nz/ (username: oah105 password: chair)
- Room 1 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 2 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 3 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 4 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 5 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 6 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 7 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 8 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 9 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 10 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 11 studyladder passwords.pdf
- Room 12 studyladder passwords.pdf
Our children are living through history right now. So why not get them to create a diary on google slides (ask them to share it with their teacher)
1) Introduce themselves. Tell their ages, the number of people in their family etc.
2) Write about what’s going on around the country, how do they feel.
3) Update this everyday as new information gets released.
- https://nanogirlslab.com/ (please be aware that this website will require a paid subscription if you’re interested in the activities available)
Updates from Mrs Nathaniel
Logins for languagenut:
Just a reminder for parents to keep checking their emails. Many teachers have started posting work on Google Classrooms. To ensure your child is not missing out, please check your emails. If your email is incorrect, please contact your child’s class teacher.