- Auckland City Mission Foodbank – If you need a food parcel call ACM 09 303 9266 and speak to the Crisis Care team. You will then be given a time to collect from ACM distribution centre at 15 Auburn Street, off Boston road in Grafton. Everyone must take ID with them.
- Salvation army food parcels – ring 0800 53 00 00 to find your local ministry. You will be given a time to collect your food parcel.
- Presbyterian Support Northern – Call 09 309 2054 to arrange a pick up at 8 Madeira Lane, Grafton. Strictly no walk-ins and collections are strictly between 11-12am Mon-Fri.
- St Vincent De Paul in Newton Branch – Call 09 815 6122 or email – Auckland@stvinnies.co.nz and they can deliver a food parcel.
- Nga Whare Waatea Marae – Open Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm. Head to the Marae at 31 Calthorp Close, Mangere with ID. Wait in car and staff will get to each person one at a time, asking relevant questions as needed.
- Papakura Marae Foodbank – Open Mon-Fri 10am-2.30pm, 09 297 2036. Please phone to request a food parcel, someone will ring you back to do a phone interview, then food will be delivered. Only deliveries to Papakura and Manurewa areas currently.
- Orakei Foodbank – Call 521 5712 and leave message on voicemail with details of how many in family etc. Parcels are only delivered on Tuesdays and Fridays to Orakei, Kohi and Mission Bay.
- St Marks Church in Pakuranga are still open but only focusing on those in Pakuranga . You can contact them directly via their contact page on their website or emailing email@example.com
- Hills Church on Hillsborough Road can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide details on your needs and they will do their best to provide a food parcel. Hills Church has also offered to go shopping for those that cannot leave home due to self-isolation if needed.
Pulotu Selio Solomon | Senior Education Advisor | SE & S DDI +64 9 632 9405 | Mobile +64 27 512 2440 12-18 Normanby Road, Auckland
education.govt.nz We shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes He mea tārai e mātou te mātauranga kia rangatira ai, kia mana taurite ai ōna huanga